La Brocanterie feels more like your own private boutique hotel than a gîte – beautifully presented with our personal collections of objets trouvés.
Family friendly with spacious welcoming rooms in which to relax or entertain there is ample space for 10 people.
The kitchen-conservatory and pool area work together so that children are always in sight and sunbathers are never too far from a glass of chilled rosé.
Four bedrooms (two en suite) arranged over three floors:
- A double on ground floor (super king) en suite
- A double on first floor (super king) en suite
- Two bedrooms on second floor with three single beds in each, shared facilities
CLICK TO PLAY VIDEO FLYTHROUGH
We also have
- Freesat satellite tv, wifi and a telephone (on request)
- A fully equipped kitchen with American fridge freezer
- Nespresso coffee maker, smoothie blender
- Seafood tools and all-important oyster glove
- All bed linen, bath towels and pool towels are provided
- Books, DVDs, records, chess and board games
- Baby equipment
Pool and outside area
The pool, 10m x 4.5m, is heated by an air pump between May and September to a temperature normally between 25-28°C (depending on the weather).
There is a motorised safety cover system in place to keep our youngest guests safe.
The house forms a U shape with a central courtyard where a BBQ and outside dining table sit among the olive trees.
The position of the kitchen is also ideal as it overlooks the pool which meant that we could keep an eye on the children easily.
Andrea Rhodes, UK
Gerry Dawson, UK
Patrick Brown, Wimbledon
For late arrivals we can help with a pre-arrival shopping service a table ready with light dinner – see rates/booking page.