Large and bright with an eclectic blend of antiques and 20th century furniture.
Perfect for families to gather in the garden room, snug or family room. There is a fantastic games room and a garden for the children when they aren’t in the pool.
Ideal for two families /10 people plus two babies.
- Five bedrooms, four bathrooms arranged on two floors (three ensuite)
- Two doubles on first floor (super king and queen)
- One twin on first floor
- One double on second floor (king)
- One twin on second floor
We also have
- A big free-sat tv with surround sound
- Wifi and a telephone (on request)
- A marble topped kitchen with American fridge-freezer
- Nespresso coffee maker, food processor
- Seafood tools and all-important oyster glove
- Books, DVDs and board games
- Baby equipment
- All bed linen, bath towels and pool towels
Pool and outside area
The pool, 4m x 7m, 1m 40 deep throughout, is a Zodiac above-ground pool heated by an air pump to a temperature of about 26°C (depending on the weather). When not in use the steps have a security feature which makes them inaccessible.
The garden is walled on three sides with a hedge on the fourth. Croquet, badminton, skittles and boules await.
Jeremy Robbins, UK
Jo Burke, Brussels
Chris Lane, Belgium
For late arrivals we can help with a pre-arrival shopping service a table ready with light dinner – see rates/booking page.